Christine L. Doyle is Special Counsel in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm's Orange County office.
Areas of Practice
Christine has experience in a broad range of immigration law, with a focus on employment-based immigrant and nonimmigrant visa petitions. She has numerous years of experience counseling employers and their employees on U.S. immigration, global immigration, and I-9 compliance matters.
French Desk Law Blog
- "U.S. Visas for Ukrainians and Russians: Navigating the Maze," March 11, 2022
- "NIE’s Now Good for 1 Year, More on Navigating the Travel Ban Jungle: National Interest Exception Checklist for the U.S. COVID Travel Bans," July 20, 2021
- "Navigating the Travel Ban Jungle: National Interest Exception Checklist for the U.S. COVID Travel Bans," July 1, 2021
- "U.S. Embassy in Paris Substantially Limits the Eligibility of National Interest Exemptions for Foreign Travelers," March 3, 2021
Labor & Employment Law Blog Posts
- "Sheppard Mullin Travel Checklist ‒ New Vaccination Travel Restrictions for Entry Into the United States: Air and Land Rules Effective November 8, 2021," November 2, 2021
Latin American Blog
- "Annual H-1B Visa Lottery Will Open on March 1, 2022," February 7, 2022