Carly Eisenberg Hoinacki is a partner in the Corporate Practice Group in the New York office and a member of the firm's Healthcare Industry Team.
Areas of Practice
Healthcare industry clients turn to Carly to handle significant corporate transactions. They value her ability to accomplish their business and economic objectives while navigating the complexities of the constantly evolving healthcare regulatory landscape.
Carly routinely advises clients in all aspects of the structuring, negotiation and execution of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and other contractual arrangements. Carly also advises clients on corporate formation and governance matters, including entities with multi-state healthcare operations. In addition, Carly counsels clients on regulatory matters, including the corporate practice of medicine and fee-splitting prohibitions.
Carly represents a wide variety of clients, including private equity firms investing in the healthcare sector, hospitals, health systems, medical groups, radiation therapy centers, home care agencies, management services organizations, independent practice associations, ambulatory surgery centers, telehealth companies, and other organizations affiliated with the healthcare industry. Carly serves her clients as both corporate and regulatory counsel. By wearing both of these hats, Carly is ideally positioned to provide meaningful advice and counsel and practical workable solutions.
- Represented a private-equity backed multi-state pediatric practice in various platform and add-on acquisitions and provided advice and counsel on healthcare regulatory, physician contracting and general corporate matters.
- Represented a multi-state oncology services network in various acquisitions and joint ventures and provided day-to-day corporate and regulatory advice and counsel, including the restructuring of existing joint venture and other contractual arrangements in order to comply with the requirements imposed by a government settlement.
- Represented a multi-specialty medical group in its acquisition by a large regional multi-specialty medical group and the corresponding investment in the buyer’s affiliated management services organization.
- Represented regional hospitals in their acquisition of physician groups and post-closing integration.
- Represented a nonprofit home and community based healthcare organization in its acquisition of a licensed home care services agency.
- Represented a provider of outsourced perfusion, intraoperative neuromonitoring and surgical services in its acquisition of a perfusion services company.
- Represented a regional health insurer in the sale of its subsidiary nonmedical home care and private duty venture.
- Represented a large, venture-backed nursing and allied health staffing services company in a reverse triangular merger.
- Represented an investment firm as regulatory counsel in connection with its strategic investment in a women’s healthcare practice management platform operating in more than 12 states.
Healthcare Law Blog Posts
American Health Lawyers Association
Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Health Care, Executive Program, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Sloan School of Management
J.D., Boston University School of Law, Concentration in Health Law with honors, Journal of Science & Technology Law
B.A., Binghamton University, State University of New York, magna cum laude
- New York