Cortney Inman is an associate in the Governmental Practice Group in the firm's Washington, D.C. office and a member of the FDA Regulatory and Life Sciences teams.
Areas of Practice
Cortney advises clients in the life sciences industry on regulatory and transactional matters. She is also a member of the firm’s Women in Healthcare Leadership Collaborative, whose goal is to promote the advancement of women in the healthcare industry.
While attending the University of Virginia School of Law, Cortney served as Articles Editor for the Virginia Law & Business Review. In her third year, she was also selected to serve as a Legal Writing Fellow, assisting first-year law students learning legal research, writing, and advocacy. Cortney holds a B.A. in Philosophy from Virginia Commonwealth University, where she graduated summa cum laude and as a member of Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society.
- Law360, 03.20.2023
FDA Law Blog Posts
- "FDA’s Office of Prescription Drug Promotion Issues Second Untitled Letter of the Year to Exeltis for Misleading Statements Relating to SLYND®," August 25, 2023
- "FDA Releases Final Guidance on Quantitative Efficacy and Risk Information in Direct-to-Consumer Promotional Labeling and Advertisements," July 14, 2023
- "FDA Issues Proposed Rule for Standardized and Accessible Patient Medication Information," June 13, 2023
- "OIG Advisory Opinion Alert: Medical Flights for Patient Access," March 7, 2023
- May 17-18, 2023
J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 2022
B.A., Virginia Commonwealth University, 2018, summa cum laude, Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Not admitted in the District of Columbia; supervised by partners of the firm admitted in the District of Columbia.