- J.D., University of California, Hastings, 2013
- B.A., University of California, Davis, 2010
- Extern for the Honorable Jaqueline Scott Corley, U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
Daniel S. Maroon is an associate in the Real Estate, Land Use and Environmental Practice Group on the firm's San Francisco office.
Areas of Practice
Mr. Maroon’s practice focuses on land use and environmental matters and land use litigation. He assists developers and property owners in complying with CEQA and planning and zoning regulations, obtaining development entitlements and regulatory approvals, and litigating land use and real estate cases involving CEQA, planning and zoning laws, development fees, and lease disputes. He also advises clients on the Federal Clean Water Act, Federal Endangered Species Act, Subdivision Map Act, Brown Act, and Public Records Act.
Mr. Maroon’s practice also includes environmental counseling and litigation.