David is an associate in the Corporate and Securities Practice Group in the firm’s New York Office.
Areas of Practice
David’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, private equity transactions, investments, equity financings, and general corporate and securities matters. He has advised clients in a wide range of industries, including food and beverage, technology, retail, media and entertainment, manufacturing and energy.
- Represented Opal Fuels LLC, a portfolio company of Fortistar in its business combination and de-Spac with ArcLight Clean Transition Corp. II (Nasdaq: ACTD) resulting in Opal Fuels becoming a publicly listed company (Nasdaq: OPAL).
- Represented Hg in the purchase of ProcessMAP Corporation, a leading Environmental, Health and Safety software platform provider.
- Represented Lockton Insurance in the sale of its retirement services business to Creative Planning and subsequent partnership with Creative Planning.
- Represented Lyophilization Services of New England, Inc., a portfolio company of Permira, in its sale to PCI Pharma Services.
- Represented Ardian North America Direct Buyouts in the purchase of PRGX Global, Inc. (Nasdaq: PRGX), a global leader in recovery audit and spend analytics services. PRGX is now operating as a privately held company.
- Represented Ardian North America Direct Buyouts in the acquisition of Acousti Engineering Company of Florida.
- Represented, Ardian North America Direct Buyouts in its acquisition of Colonial Bag Corporation.
- Represented Littlejohn & Co. and Platinum Equity in connection with the sale of their portfolio company Interior Logic Group to Blackstone.
- Represented Primary Energy, a portfolio company of Fortistar, in the sale of 50% of the equity of Primary Energy to SDCL Energy Efficiency Income Trust.
- Represented AKA Enterprise Solutions in its sale to HSO, a portfolio company of The Carlyle Group.
- Represented Majesco (Nasdaq: MJCO) in its sale to Thoma Bravo.
- Represented RLH Equity in its acquisition of Biorasi, Inc., a full-service contract research organization (CRO).
- Represented L Catterton, a leading private equity fund focused on consumer products, in the sale of Hampshire Pets Products, a pet food co-packer, to Red Collar Pet Foods, a portfolio company of Arbor Investments.
- Represented L Catterton, a leading private equity fund focused on consumer products, in the sale of Targeted Pet Solutions, a pet food co-packer, to Wind Point Partners.
- Represented Physicians Exclusive (also known as Microbiome Labs), a probiotic bacteriotherapy company with a comprehensive portfolio of proprietary probiotic and microbiome solutions for the consumer health industry, in its sale of the company transaction to Novozymes A/S, a Denmark-based biotechnology company.
- Represented Microbe Formulas, a wellness platform that provides dietary supplements and other natural solutions for gut health, in a sale of the company transaction with a private equity investor.
- Represented family enterprise/private equity buyer in acquiring a landfill gas facility.
- Bloomberg Law, 01.22.2021
- Global Legal Chronicle, 09.24.2018