- J.D., University of Iowa College of Law, 2014, Writer, The Journal of Corporation Law
- M.H.A., University of Iowa, 2014
- B.A., St. Olaf College, 2005
David Solberg is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm’s San Diego (Del Mar) office.
Areas of Practice
David represents public and private companies in a variety of transactions including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and debt and equity financings. His experience includes drafting transactional documentation, effectively managing due diligence investigations, and navigating the transaction approval process. Additionally, David advises clients on corporate formation, governance, and operational matters.
Healthcare Law Blog Posts
- "Patient Empowerment Through Technology is Focus of ENGAGE Conference," December 7, 2018
- "Blog Series Part 7: CMS Proposed Rule on Policy and Technical Changes to the Medicare Advantage, Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit, Medicaid Fee-For-Service, and Medicaid Managed Care Programs for 2020 and 2021," November 28, 2018
- American Health Lawyers Association