- J.D., University of Iowa College of Law, 2014, Writer, The Journal of Corporation Law
- M.H.A., University of Iowa, 2014
- B.A., S. Olaf College, 2005
- Admitted in Missouri, Not Admitted in California
David M. Solberg is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's Century City office.
Areas of Practice
David M. Solberg focuses his practice on serving healthcare and higher education institutions. He advises health systems and other covered entities on compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Emergency Medical Treatment & Labor Act (EMTLA) and provider licensure laws.
Mr. Solberg also provides counsel to higher education institutions regarding compliance with the Clery Act, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), Title IX and the return of Title IV funds. He has drafted emergency preparedness guidelines for colleges and universities.
- American Health Lawyers Association