Ehi Borha is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's New York office.
Areas of Practice
Ehi advises public and private companies on a wide range of business matters including corporate governance and commercial transactions, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, financing, and other corporate transactions within the healthcare industry. He also advises clients on regulatory and compliance issues, particularly with regard to telehealth and telemedicine, health care provider, veterinary, and other regulated industry transactions.
Ehi works regularly with a variety of clients including private equity firms, management service organizations, integrated health delivery systems, group practices, ambulatory surgery centers, and veterinary health practices, bringing a wide breadth of healthcare industry knowledge from his experiences with physician contracting, corporate practice of medicine compliance, and Stark Law and the Anti-Kickback Statutes. Additionally, Ehi has a deep understanding of telehealth and telemedicine regulations including the relevant changes to state and federal laws in connection with the growing need for accessible medical services.
Ehi is a former member of the New York Due Diligence Group where he worked on the diligence aspects of a number of M&A and corporate governance transactions. He is fortunate to be a member of the firm’s corporate, healthcare, and veterinary health teams, and to be able to contribute to the growing discourse around digital health and telehealth services.
Healthcare Law Blog Posts
- "Health Equity Remains a Priority for the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services in 2022," November 12, 2021
- "CMS’ Proposal to Expand Telehealth Coverage," July 27, 2021
- "Telehealth Investment and Telehealth Utilization: Let’s Look at the Numbers," July 19, 2021
- "The “State” of Telehealth: Delaware Expands Access to Telehealth," July 12, 2021
- "The “State” of Telehealth: Oregon Looks to Provide Parity for Telehealth," June 15, 2021
- "The “State” of Telehealth: Illinois Moves to Expand Telehealth Coverage," June 7, 2021
- "The “State” of Telehealth: Arizona (Part 2) Arizona Is All-in On Telehealth," May 24, 2021
- "The 'State' of Telehealth: Oregon," March 4, 2021
- "The Permanency for Audio-Only Telehealth Act: A Matter of Healthcare Equity?" December 31, 2020
- "Permanent Expansion of Medicare Telehealth Services," December 7, 2020
J.D., New York Law School, 2019, Dean's Leadership Award
B.A., State University of New York University at Albany, 2019, Spellman Achievement Award
- New York