- J.D., University of Missouri, Columbia, 2005
- B.A., Truman State University, 2000
- *Not admitted in District of Columbia; supervised by partners of the firm
Elfin L. Noce is an Associate in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm's Washington, D.C. office. He also is a member of the Privacy & Cybersecurity Team.
Mr. Noce was previously in house counsel for Charter Communications in St. Louis, where he focused on privacy, cybersecurity, and technology matters. He handled issues including advising on internal privacy and security policies, breach investigation and response, drafting and negotiating security and privacy contractual requirements for vendors, and responding to legal requests for subscriber information. Prior to Charter, he worked on state regulatory issues, insurance law and health insurance compliance.
Eye on Privacy Blog Posts
- LTA/LCTA Annual Meetings & ConferenceMarch 1, 2019
- International Association of Privacy Professionals – Certified Information Privacy Professional/U.S.