FCPA & Anti-Corruption for the Life Sciences Industry
April 27-28, 2016
U.S. and international enforcement authorities have continued their vigorous pursuit of life sciences companies for FCPA and anti-corruption violations, resulting in recent high profile investigations across the globe and heightened government compliance expectations.
In response to this daunting climate, ACI’s 10th Advanced Conference on FCPA & Anti-Corruption for the Life Sciences Industry provides a forum for the key players - top federal prosecutors, preeminent corporate counsel, and leading FCPA practitioners - to come together for critical networking and benchmarking on how to combat the next wave of global anti-corruption risk factors confronting the industry.
Unlike other events, this program is uniquely tailored to the life sciences context. New topics and practical, interactive panels include:
- DATA TRANSFER CASE STUDIES — EU & CHINA: Transferring Sensitive Data for R & D, FCPA Compliance and Investigative Purposes
Featuring Yaniss Aiche, Sheppard Mullin Counsel
- The Latest Trends in LIFE SCIENCES FCPA DECLINATIONS AND SETTLEMENTS
- FOREIGN GOVERNMENT R & D FUNDING AND REGULATORY APPROVALS: How to Manage Complex FCPA Risks in the Public Procurement and Post-Market Contexts
- EU SUNSHINE REPORTING Statistics and Best Practices
- CRO COMPLIANCE: The Latest Best Practices for Minimizing Pre- and Post-Market Corruption Risks
- THIRD PARTIES UNDER THE MICROSCOPE: Due Diligence and Monitoring Best Practices
NEW INTERNATIONAL ANTI-CORRUPTION PANELS:
- EASTERN EUROPE — How Life Sciences Companies are Tailoring Their Programs to the Risks and Realities on the Ground
- INDIA — Managing New Regulatory Changes and Rising Whistleblower Allegations
- Business Development in CHINA, BRAZIL & MEXICO: Case Studies and Hypothetical Exercises