Got A Cyber Problem?
11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
9171 Towne Centre Drive
San Diego, CA 92122
Free to Attend • Free Parking • Free Lunch
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Seating is limited, registration required.
Join us for an information packed 3 hours of cyber-related business topics at University of San Diego
Welcome & Keynote
- Winnie Callahan, Director of the Center for Cyber Security Engineering and Technology, University of San Diego
- Brendan McHugh, Cyber Prosecutor, San Diego County Deputy District Attorney, CATCH Project Director
- Justine Phillips, Cyber Attorney, Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Steve Vallone, Cyber Insurance Expert, Worldwide Facilities, LLC
- Rusty Sailors, LP3-SecurIT
- Steve Bellach, BottomLine Marketing
- Mickey Lorber, Squar Milner
- Darren Cecil, San Diego Sales
- Ryan Smith, Torrey Pines Bank
- Kirk Conole, DCI Solutions
- Steven Hanson, Transworld Business Advisors
- James Wittmack, IntelliVest Advisors
- Bob Copeland, Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
Questions? Contact Amy Romaker via email or 858.720.7403.