The New USCIS Initiative for International Entrepreneurs and Other Visa Options
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. PST
Please join Sheppard Mullin for our monthly Third Thursday Emerging Company Webinar Series educating entrepreneurs and emerging companies on the key legal issues they face during the growth of their companies. These complimentary 1-hour webinars are held through WebEx on the third Thursday of the month at noon. They will have both an audio and PowerPoint component.
Our presenter will focus on simplifying complicated immigration issues, including work visas, investor visas, and permanent residency.
This program will cover the following topics:
- Details regarding USCIS’s newly proposed parole for International Entrepreneurs
- Non-immigrant investor visas for investors, managers, and special personnel from overseas
- Transfer of executives and managers; permanent residency requirements based on investment
- NAFTA work visas for Canadians and Mexican nationals
- Work permits for foreign nationals graduating from U.S. colleges
- Non-immigrant work visas for extraordinary talent
- Permanent residency/ green cards based on exceptional ability
Presented by Greg Berk, Special Counsel, Sheppard Mullin
TO JOIN THE MEETING:
Dial-in for audio (toll-free): 1-800-901-9719
Access code: 507 563
Meeting Number: 718 766 025
Meeting Password: This meeting does not require a password
Can't join the meeting? Contact support.
This seminar complies with standards for Minimum Continuing Legal Education prescribed by the California State Bar and is approved for 1.0 hour of MCLE credit. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider.
MCLE attendance certificates will be distributed following the webinar.
Questions? Contact Casey Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org.