Strategy: Is It Time for a Gut-Check?
5:30 p.m. - 6:15 p.m. Registration & Networking
6:15 p.m. - 7:45 p.m. Program
12275 El Camino Real
San Diego, CA 92130
Are you frustrated by the plateaus you have reached with your business and just can't seem to figure out how to get to the next level? Join us for a "Strategic Gut-Check" and begin to view your business and strategy through a different lens. In this presentation, you will learn what strategy is and what it is not. You will be provided with valuable insights into revenue and growth strategy support and gain a better understanding as to the:
- Failures of Strategic Thinking
- Failures of Strategy Development
- Failures of Strategy Execution
The A&D Market over the last thirty to forty years has been very dynamic with many changes to structure, companies and business models.
In this current era of sequestration, budget uncertainties and shifting priorities; how we define strategy, how we can look at strategy, and the consequences of poorly conceived or poorly executed strategies will ultimately determine the rate of our growth or our decline.
Benefits of attending:
- Understanding the difference between strategy and planning
- Understanding the 5 critical questions for any business strategy
- Learning the difference between obstacles and roadblocks
- Beginning to understand how to grow revenues from existing technologies, products, services and markets
- Get an idea how much money your company is leaving on the table
- Timothy Gendreau, The Gendreau Group
- Susan Wayo, The Gendreau Group
About the Forum
The Aerospace and Defense Forum is a global aerospace and defense leadership community of over 1500 individuals that provides opportunities for sharing of information, current events, and analysis, mutual support and encouragement, partnering, innovation, and performance breakthroughs.
- Attendance at this event is free for A&D Forum members and guests, $30 for non-members until September 20 and $40 for non-members after.
- Beer, wine and appetizers provided during networking.
- Parking is free--located next to both entrances of the building.
- Bring a business card--they will be duplicated and everyone will get a copy of all attendees' cards.
- Attire is business casual.
Questions? Contact Rheanna Smith at email@example.com.