Transforming Medicare Advantage into a Strategic Asset
Registration & Breakfast
8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Three First National Plaza
70 West Madison Street, 48th Floor
Chicago, IL 60602
Medicare Advantage represents a market segment poised for continued growth, even when the only certainty in the market is uncertainty. Health systems, in particular, are well positioned to increase share in Medicare Advantage; however, execution risk can also be high. Join us as our experts discuss strategies for provider-sponsored plans to capitalize on the Medicare Advantage opportunity.
Please join us for breakfast as we cover the following topics:
- Why does Medicare Advantage continue to be an attractive market segment in an uncertain environment?
- Is it the right time to enter the Medicare Advantage health plan market?
- How does Medicare Advantage fit into my senior market strategy for Medicare patients?
- Real world experience from Providence Health Plan
- What is the playbook for starting a Medicare Advantage health plan?
- How can I align the operating model with my strategic objectives?
- Jack Friedman, Former SVP Accountable Care Services & Payer Relations, Providence Health & Services and Former CEO, Providence Health Plan
- Eric Klein, Partner and Healthcare Team Leader, Sheppard Mullin
- Cary Badger, Principal, HealthScape Advisors
Attendees should be C-suite executives from Illinois hospitals or healthcare organizations. To register for this complimentary program, please follow the link below:
Questions? Contact Chelsea Ross via email or at 202.747.3269