LACBA Business & Corporate Section: Annual CA & DE Law Update Webinar
Annual CA & DE Law Update Webinar
fka Glendon Tremaine Legal Symposium
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Join the experts as they analyze recent CA and DE law changes and highlight differences and commonalities between the two on the following topics:
- Virtual shareholder meetings
- Board committees (composition, authority, meetings)
- Application of the business judgment rule to officers
- Shareholder reports and inspection
- Expectation damages (Siga Techs)
- Ratification of defective actions
- Dissenters’ rights
Michael D. Allen, Richards Layton & Finger
Keith P. Bishop, Allen Matkins
This program is complimentary for all attendees.
This activity complies with standards for Minimum Continuing Legal Education prescribed by the California State Bar and is approved for 1.5 hours of MCLE credit. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider.
TO JOIN THE MEETING:
When it's time to join the meeting CLICK HERE
Meeting Number: 717 881 258
Can't join the meeting? Contact support.