Sixth Annual Cardozo Sports Law Symposium
9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
The Sixth Annual Sports Law Symposium examines some of the most contentious legal issues in sports. It will feature three panels and a networking lunch. All of the panelists are experts in their own right and come from a variety of areas within the Sports industry.
There will be 4.5 CLE Credits available.
Schedule of the Events:
- Check in and Light Refreshments (9:30 - 10:00)
- The Complex Relationship between the NCAA and NBA (10:00 - 11:30)
- The Future of Sports in the Age of Virtual Reality (11:30 - 1:00)*
- Networking Lunch (1:00 - 2:00)
- Sports, Free Speech and the First Amendment (2:00 - 3:30)
*Sheppard Mullin Partner Jim Gatto will serve as a panelist for this discussion
For registration and more information on this event, click here.