Marketing, Promotions and NextGen Business Models: What to Know and What to Expect, Including With Respect to Loot Boxes, Gambling and the Shift to Mobile
UC Hastings Law School
200 McAllister Street, 2nd Floor
San Francisco, CA
9:00 am – 10:00 am
As attorneys continue to work to keep up with the creative minds of leading marketers and efforts of developers to provide the latest and greatest product features, our panel will discuss relevant legal issues and outstanding questions related to loot boxes, contests / sweepstakes, daily fantasy sports, data privacy and protection, and the continued growth of the mobile space.
- Moderator, Ben Golant, Chief Counsel, IP Policy, The Entertainment Software Association
- Jim Gatto, Partner, SheppardMullin
- Melissa Rihali, Strategic Business Advisor, iGaming, Sports Betting & Lottery
- Patrick O’Brien, Business Development and Corporate Affairs, N3twork, Inc.
- Douglas Reilly, Vice President, Lucasfilm Games
Click here for more information.