WSJ Cybersecurity Symposium
To Protect From the Worst, Learn From the Best
January 9-10, 2020
Loews Coronado Bay Resort
San Diego, CA
The new cyber frontier is increasingly complex to navigate. Attacks against businesses of all sizes are accelerating as cyber criminals reach new levels of sophistication, compounded by a wave of regulations and higher standards for cybersecurity planning and risk mitigation.
Join The Wall Street Journal and InfraGard San Diego for a comprehensive two-day event featuring expert guidance from the world’s most recognizable companies and law enforcement agencies.
Attendees will benefit from:
• An understanding of the nation’s top cybersecurity threats, and strategies that businesses can use to protect themselves.
• Real-world programs and resources from the premier U.S. law enforcement agencies leading the fight against cybercrime.
• Pragmatic approaches for cybersecurity and risk planning, response and resilience.
- Jim Anderson, Special Agent in Charge United States Secret Service San Diego Field Office
- Andrew Borene, President and CEO, CipherLoc Corporation
- Matt Stamper, Chief Information Security Officer, EVOTEK
- Dr. Matt Miller, Ph.D., Private Sector Program Manager, San Diego Law Enforcement Coordination Center
- Sandy Moul, President, INFRAGARD SAN DIEGO
- Justine Phillips, Attorney, Data Privacy & Security, Sheppard Mullin
- Liz Robert, Director of Global Investigations, The Walt Disney Company
- Parker Scott, Special Agent, FBI San Diego
- Scott Brunner, Special Agent in Charge, FBI San Diego
- Jason Van’t Hof, Intelligence Analyst, Global Security Operations Center National Football League
- Christian Whiton, Senior Fellow, The Center for the National Interest
- Anna Winningham, Executive Vice President, Risk Control Strategies, Inc.
- Chris Christopherson, Special Agent, FBI San Diego
- Rob Sloan, Director Cybersecurity Research, WSJ Pro
Click here to register.
Use the promo code “InfraGard” to receive your exclusive registration discount.
To view the detailed agenda, please click here.