16535 Via Esprillo
San Diego, CA 92127
7:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Sheppard Mullin Participant:
Justine Phillips, partner San Diego
- 7:30 - 9 a.m. Registration, networking and continental breakfast.
- 8 - 9 a.m. Meet Michael Chertoff during our exclusive book signing and get your autographed copy of Exploding Data, Reclaiming Our Cyber Security in the Digital Age.
- 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. CYBER2030 program.
The Big Bang: Data Privacy in Cyberspace
The Internet has created an expansive universe of personal information about our identities, which when analyzed, can predict our behavior and preferences. Laws require businesses to safeguard personal information, and consequences for non-compliance are undergoing a sea change at the levels of law, policy and technology. The black hole of the data privacy conundrum is one of the greatest issues of our time. Will emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and quantum computing be our North Star and change how personal data is collected and analyzed? Will growing pressures with nation-state adversaries drive organizations to harden their digital defenses? Join us as we explore these issues and more.
Keynote Speaker: Michael Chertoff
Secretary, U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security (2005 - 2009)
Author, Exploding Data: Reclaiming Our Cyber Security in the Digital Age
Co-Founder and Chairman, The Chertoff Group
*** Meet Michael Chertoff during our exclusive book signing from 8 - 9 a.m. and get your autographed copy of Exploding Data! ***
Cyber2030 Speakers & Panelists
- Rob Walker, Executive Director, Homeland Security Experts Group, and Former Executive Director, Aspen Security Forum
- Justine Phillips, Partner, Data Privacy and Security Practice, Sheppard Mullin
- Brad Lunn, Managing Director-Strategic Financing, General Atomics Aeronautical Systems
- Jason Callahan, Chief Information Security Officer, Illumina
- Akshay Pottathil, President, Intelligence Research Institute and Co-Director, San Diego State University's Center for Information Convergence and Strategy
Click here for more information and registration.