Energy Industry Webinar — We Will Get Through This. Together
As in all other areas of life, the coronavirus crisis is disrupting the energy sector like no other event in recent times. Every day brings a new set of unprecedented challenges. However, we will get through this. Together.
With that in mind, as a follow up to the webinar we held last week, we will be hosting an industry-specific meeting for the energy sector tomorrow to discuss urgent topics all of us are facing. Our hope is that this is the most practical and helpful 75 minutes of your day. In some cases, we will have answers or best practices to share. In other cases, we will have informed discussions on real-time topics affecting how all of us manage and adapt our businesses. Your success is our success.
We have assembled the following leading experts and topics for our agenda:
- Coronavirus Latest Update - Dr. James McKinnell, M.D., Professor of Infectious Disease, UCLA
- Keeping Entitlements Moving - Jeff Forrest, Partner Sheppard Mullin
- Tax Equity Update - Andrew Ratts, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- What to do about Projects under Construction - Erinn Contreras, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Managing Human Capital during Crisis- Steve Lancaster,
- Managing Director, Deloitte
Moderated by: Tony Toranto, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
Thursday, March 26, 2020
9:00 a.m. - 10:15 a.m. PT
10:00 a.m - 11:15 a.m. CT
12:00 p.m. - 1:15 p.m. ET
Click here to RSVP.
*webinar details will be sent upon registration*
Jamie McKinnell, MD, Professor of Infectious Disease, UCLA
Jeffrey Forrest, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
Andrew Ratts, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
Erinn Contreras, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
Steve Lancaster, Managing Director, Deloitte
Tony Toranto, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
Questions? Contact Lindsey Jacobson at Ljacobson@sheppardmullin.com.