U.S. Distressed Companies and Assets: A Window of Opportunity for Foreign Investors
August 19, 2020
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. PT
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. CT
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET
Complimentary webinar for Sheppard Mullin contacts.
Register for free using code: SM2020
The United States – Mexico Chamber of Commerce, California, Inter-American & Northeast Chapters, invite you to join us for a videoconference to discuss how the U.S. distressed companies and assets could represent a business opportunity for foreign investors.
- Understanding the distressed companies and assets market in the United States: Legal, Operational and Financial Framework.
- Emerging opportunities as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic in the U.S.: Potential for strategic partnerships, acquisitions (out-of-court and court supervised), active and passive investments, debt restructurings and refinancing, divested asset acquisitions.
- Due diligence: Important and unique financial and legal elements to be considered for U.S. distressed assets and companies.
- Valuation and Risks Assessments (legal, operational and financial).
- Structuring: Vehicles and structures available and suggested for foreign investors.
- Turnaround and operation of distressed companies in the U.S.
- Shon Glusky, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- David Miller, Managing Director, Alvarez & Marsal
- Manuel Tamez, Partner, Mijares Angoitia Cortes y Fuentes
- Iliya Zogovic, President & CEO, DBD Partners
- Jerry Gumpel, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
Questions? Please contact Amy Romaker via email.