Federal Publications Seminars
Sheppard Mullin Speaker:
Scott Roybal, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
(An Update on the Civil False Claims Act, Fraud and Compliance Issues Panel)
This unique virtual conference brings together high-level practitioners and government contracting professionals to discuss what’s happening in the industry and its impact on 2021.
Get an accelerated review and analysis of new developments in federal government contracting, from pending legislation and trends to how to prepare for the future. Connect with the top minds in the industry at a program designed for all public and private sector employees, including supply, service, and construction contract professionals.
Comprehensive Coverage on Timely but Timeless Topics Plus New Discussions and/or Panels on Hot Topics:
- Legislative and regulatory developments
- Export controls, FCPA, international trade issues
- Contract formation, negotiation and protest developments
- Strategies following a denial of a claim by the Contracting Officer
- Cybersecurity in the age of DFARS 252.204-7012
- Suspension and debarment activity; compliance advice
- Contract acounting, costs and pricing developments
- Civil False Claims Act, fraud & compliance issues
Have questions on how to participate in an FPS Virtual Course? Click here for more information.