Blockchain and Entertainment Webinar Series - Blockchain and Art
Sheppard Mullin, a leader in both blockchain and entertainment law, is hosting a 3 part webinar covering the overlap of these areas. Please join us for the second installment on March 10, 2021 for a discussion on the top trends and legal issues in Blockchain and Art. Topics to be discussed include:
- Overview of blockchain and art
- Developments with tokenized art in 2020
- Why to expect rapid market growth in 2021
- Other trends and business issues with blockchain art
- Legal issues with blockchain art - regulatory issues (e.g., AML and securities law), IP issues including copyright issues, patents and terms of service.
The third installment will focus on blockchain and music. Stay tuned for more information on this future programming.
Wednesday, March 10, 2021
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. ET
10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. CT
8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. PT
Complimentary Program via Webinar
*Webinar details will be sent upon registration.*
- James Gatto, Blockchain and Fintech Team Co-leader, Sheppard Mullin
- Serena Tabacchi, CEO and Co-founder, MoCDA (Museum of Contemporary Digital Art)
- John Crain, Founder, SuperRare
Click here for more information on Sheppard Mullin's Blockchain Technology and Digital Assets.
Questions? Please contact Belinda Ashong via email.