Breaking Barriers: Diverse Leaders in Law
Thursday, April 8, 2021
5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. PT
7:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. CT
8:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. ET
As attorneys, it is important that we understand bias and how it affects the legal profession, not just in the courtroom, but in our own workplaces. In this program, esteemed panelists will discuss their experiences as diverse attorneys and share how those experiences have shaped their careers. The program will also examine the importance of diversity and inclusion efforts within an organization or law firm.
- Melissa Johnson, Partner, Litigator, JohnsonHeeder LLP
- Sarah Kim, Vice President, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, Chief Ethics Officer, Callaway Golf
- Yves Nguyen, Senior Corporate Counsel, Global Labor & Employment, Salesforce.com, Inc
- Salle Yoo, Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary, IonQ, Inc
- Jin Hee Park, Associate, Taylor Anderson LLP
- Lisa Yun Pruitt, Associate, Sheppard Mullin
MCLE - Elimination of Bias
This activity has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California in the subfield of Elimination of Bias. Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education.
*You must attend the full webinar to receive credit.