Blockchain and Entertainment Webinar Series - Blockchain and Music
Sheppard Mullin, a leader in both blockchain and entertainment law, is hosting a 3 part webinar covering the overlap of these areas. Please join us for the third and final installment on April 22, 2021 for a discussion on the top trends and legal issues in Blockchain and Music. Topics to be discussed include:
- Overview of blockchain and music
- Developments with tokenized music in 2020
- Why to expect rapid market growth in 2021
- Other trends and business issues with blockchain music
- Legal issues with blockchain music - regulatory issues (e.g., AML and securities law), IP issues including copyright issues, patents and terms of service.
Thursday, April 22, 2021
3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. ET
2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. CT
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. PT
Complimentary Program via Webinar
*Webinar details will be sent upon registration.*
- Yasamin Parsafar, Blockchain and Fintech Team Associate, Sheppard Mullin
- Tatiana Moroz, Founder, Crypto Media Hub
- Andrew Goldstone, Artist Manager and GM (NYC), YMU Group
Click here for more information on Sheppard Mullin's Blockchain Technology and Digital Assets.
Questions? Please contact Belinda Ashong via email.