CFO Essentials Services & Approach Workshop
July 22, 2009
4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Please join us for our CFO Essentials Workshop in Orange County where we will identify strategic and operational areas that could have significant impact on your business enterprise. We will discuss certain areas of a CFO's organizational matrix and assess the proper facilitators to set and execute your CFO Essentials to meet today's challenging times. We will also discuss how you can identify and strengthen your positioning in the marketplace within the 2009 economic climate.
Co-sponsored and presented by SingerLewak, Sheppard Mullin and Roth Capital Partners to give you a 360 degree perspective on best practices in a changing economic landscape.
Topics covered in this complimentary seminar include:
- What are the CFO Essentials?
- Has your organization maximized its capabilities?
- Does it use resources efficiently?
- Does the organization understand the CFO Essentials?
- Ted Roth, Roth Capital Partners: Raising Capital in the Current Economic Market
- Troy Snyder, SingerLewak: Internal Controls and Management Risk with Fewer Resources
- Jim Pitrat, CPA, SingerLewak: Key Accounting Issues for Debt Restructuring
- James A. Mercer, Esq., Sheppard Mullin: Positioning Your Business for Mergers and Acquisitions
2050 Main Street, 7th Floor
Irvine, CA 92614
This activity qualifies for CPE Credit.
This activity complies with standards for Minimum Continuing Legal Education prescribed by the California State Bar and is approved for 1.5 hours of MCLE credit. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Amy Romaker at (858) 720-7403 or firstname.lastname@example.org.