Fraud and Compliance Considerations for Telemedicine and Digital Health: Navigating the Emerging Landscape Panel
This important program brings together legal counsel, compliance officers, and government representatives for an invaluable learning and networking opportunity. The planning committee is working hard to put together a program that will address emerging regulatory trends, recent case law and legislative developments, and how they will affect legal and compliance practices in health care.
Join Erica Kraus and Ty Kayam, on the Fraud and Compliance Considerations for Telemedicine and Digital Health: Navigating the Emerging Landscape panel, where they will discuss:
- Challenges and opportunities facing companies expanding into digital health in complying with fraud and abuse laws like the Anti-Kickback Statute and the False Claims Act
- The expansion of digital health and partnerships between providers and digital health/technology companies, including in the areas of electronic health records, AI decision tools, telemedicine, consumer health applications, and online search and booking tools
- The scope of the AKS, FCA, and other key laws, and the ways in which they apply to and impact technology companies entering the digital health space
- Key guidance, enforcement actions, and litigation (including the Practice Fusion investigation and settlement, AO 19-04, OIG telehealth statements, and the new AKS rules) that are beginning to establish parameters for digital health compliance
- Potential compliance strategies for structuring relationships, marketing, product design, and internal controls
For more information and to register, please click here.