Labor and Employment Law: Mid-Year Update 2009 - Menlo Park
Labor & Employment Law Mid-Year Update 2009 - Menlo Park
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Breakfast & Registration
7:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
8:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton
990 Marsh Road
Menlo Park, CA 94025
2009 has brought numerous developments in labor and employment involving legislation, enforcement activity and court decisions. Please join our experienced attorneys for an informative and lively discussion regarding recent activity in the following areas:
- Workplace discrimination
- I-9s and immigration law enforcement
- Same sex marriage
- Enforceability of arbitration agreements
- “Me-Too” evidence in discrimination cases
- Settlement of class actions
- Disability discrimination and accommodation of disabilities
- Defamation in the employment context
- Protecting intellectual property
- And many more cutting-edge developments in labor and employment law, including wage and hour class actions
For the latest updates on labor and employment law, please visit: www.laboremploymentlawblog.com
Please contact us for more information:
Melissa Omphroy, (415) 774-2997 - email@example.com
Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is an HRCI Approved Provider (valid through December 2012).
This activity complies with standards for Minimum Continuing Legal Education prescribed by the California State Bar and is approved for 2.5 hours of MCLE credit. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider.