Food Litigation in 2022: Analyzing Class-Actions Claims and Other Litigation Activity Affecting the Food and Beverage Industry
July 13, 2022 | 9:45 a.m. CT
In this session, our panelists will discuss and analyze the recent trends in food industry lawsuits.
- Assessing novel legal challenges and litigation associated with new industry trends and regulatory developments, Evaluating anticipated legal risk
- Survey of recent activity and analysis of uptick in class actions by plaintiff’s bar against the food industry
- Developing strong defenses that can withstand legal challenges by plaintiffs’ counsel
- Exploring risk assessment related to new litigation trends
- Analyzing recent class action claims against the food industry:
- Protein claims
- Flavor claim
- Pet food claims
- Steven Blonder, Partner, Much Shelist, P.C.
- Sascha Henry, Partner, Sheppard Mullin LLP
- Lauren Medoff, General Counsel, 7-Eleven, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
Click here for more information and to register.