Avoiding Cannabis Antitrust Litigation
The cannabis industry is growing like a weed. Cannabis businesses are becoming larger and the licenses will eventually consolidate into a handful of license holders. However, these businesses will need to abide by certain laws while conducting their mergers and takeovers. Learn to identify antitrust issues for the businesses you represent and illegal anticompetitive activity unique to the cannabis industry.
- A summary of general antitrust law as it relates to the cannabis industry
- Summary of the first-ever cannabis antitrust case in California: RCC v. Richmond Patient's Group
- Review of issues attorneys of large cannabis companies should be aware of
- Thomas Tyson, Sheppard Mullin
- Kevin Dalia, Horst Legal Counsel
- Jason Horst, Horst Legal Counsel
- Paige Pembrook (moderator), Tectonic
For more details and to register, please click here.