Food and Drug Law Institute: Food and Dietary Supplements Legislation, Regulation, and Litigation: Key Developments Over the Past Year
11:10 AM - 12:30 PM
Food Advertising, Labeling, and Litigation Conference: For the Food and Dietary Supplement Community
Debate and public confusion abound about what manufacturers and retailers can and should say about the products we put into our bodies, often resulting in lengthy and time-consuming lawsuits or government actions. Join FDLI for this two-day conference to learn from and network with leading practitioners and thought leaders in the food and dietary supplement industries, law firms, consumer protection organizations, and regulatory agencies, all of whom will address the biggest issues and challenges in product advertising, labeling, and litigation.
Click here to view the full program agenda.
- Ricardo Carvajal, Director, Hyman, Phelps & McNamara, PC and Member, FDLI Board of Directors
- Jensen N. Jose, Regulatory Counsel, Center for Science in the Public Interest
- Megan Olsen, Senior Vice President & General Counsel, Council for Responsible Nutrition
- Claudia M. Vetesi, Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Moderated by Christopher Van Gundy, Partner, Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP and Chair, 2022 Food Advertising, Labeling, and Litigation Conference Planning Committee
Click here for more information and to register.