American Health Law Association: Health Care Transactions 2023
This program provides attendees with insight regarding business and legal issues in contemporary health care business transactions, including: Antitrust considerations, emerging care models, M&A trends, financing techniques, deal risk management strategies, post integration lessons, and more. Learn the latest commercial developments, strategies, and deal forecasts from notable health law experts.
This interactive session will provide an overview of antitrust topics relevant to health lawyers, with an emphasis on understanding recent major changes in the enforcement landscape. The topics will include:
- The current antitrust landscape at the antitrust agencies
- Mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures, including an overview of how the antitrust agencies review transactions
- Gun jumping, including due diligence and integration planning during the pendency of mergers and other acquisitions
- Competitor collaborations in health care, including how the agencies analyze collaborations among competitors, as well as information sharing and potential for price-fixing and wage-fixing concerns
- John Carroll, Sheppard Mullin
- H. Holden Brooks, McGuireWoods LLP
Click here for more information and to register.