BOMA International’s Medical Office Building + Healthcare Real Estate Conference
Medical real estate has proven itself as a resilient, ever-growing asset class. Nevertheless, the industry is experiencing unprecedented change across the continuum of managing, leasing and developing healthcare facilities, requiring innovative strategies to confront economic shifts, capital constraints and the transformation of healthcare delivery. Discover how to capitalize on the possibilities brought about by today’s trends—like the decentralization of health systems, rise in demand for flexible spaces and nontraditional facilities, new technologies, and myriad other trends driving transformation across the sector—at the event trusted by professionals from all facets of the field. BOMA International’s Medical Office Buildings + Healthcare Real Estate Conference delivers the connections, insights, and methodologies you can count on to fuel your success and future-proof your portfolio.
Programs at this year's event will include:
- Capital Markets Acquisitions and Dispositions and Future Joint Ventures
- Operations Best Practices
- Healthcare Provider Strategies
- How ESG is Impacting Healthcare Real Estate Development and Operations
- Leasing and Market Economics
- Coping with Unprecedented Capital Constraints
- Real Estate Demand for Behavioral Health
- The Design Evolution of Medical Facilities and MOBs
- The 7 Deadly Legal Mistakes You Can Make When Leasing and Managing Healthcare Real Estate
- Financing Medical Real Estate in a High Interest Environment
- and much more!
Click here for more information and to register.