Sheppard Mullin's NFT.NYC Panel & Reception
Join Sheppard Mullin's Blockchain and Fintech Team during NFT.NYC!
We will host a panel discussion focused on cutting edge business and legal issues with NFTs.The panelists will cover:
Generative AI issues with NFTs
- An update on the Joint Study by the Patent and Trademark Office and the Copyright Office on IP issues with NFTs and potential policy issues.
- An update on recent litigations and regulatory enforcements based on NFTs
- Evolving issues with NFT resale royalties in light of the Blur business model and changes made by Open Sea in response.
The panel discussion will be followed by a cocktail reception. Drinks and hors d'oeuvres will be served.
To register, please contact Maricela Alfonso.
5:00 p.m. – Registration
5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. - Panel Discussion
6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. - Cocktail Reception
Sheppard Mullin New York
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
Meet the panel:
- Kayvan Ghaffari, General Counsel & Head of Business Affairs, Makers Place
- Kristina Kashtanova, Head of Product - AI / AI (Machine Learning) Educator, Mini Studio AI
- Jim Gatto, Blockchain Team Co-Leader, Sheppard Mullin
- Yasamin Parsafar, Blockchain Team Co-Leader, Sheppard Mullin
Other Panelists Invited – Awaiting Confirmation
Questions? Please contact Maricela Alfonso.