Solar + Wind Finance & Investment Summit
Assembling components of the capital stack has always presented challenges for developers, and while there’s plenty of capital in the markets, the cost of capital is rising with inflation, interest rate, and uncertainty created by a slew of recent events. This session will assess capital stack strategies and finance trends in today’s market, including the association between ESG and the cost of financing, along with expectations for new tax benefits and safe harbor requirements.
- How are projects handling early-stage costs, long-term debt, tax-credit monetization, sponsor equity, mezzanine and senior debt, and filling gaps?
- How are capital stacks likely to adapt to the IRA both in early and mid-stage project development?
- What issues are likely to influence capital flows going forward?
- How is ESG disclosure impacting both the cost of equity and the cost of debt being managed?
- Katherine Gillespie, Sheppard Mullin
- Alok Garg, Wells Fargo
- Reid Strand, BayWare Solar Projects
- Gary Blitz, Aon
- Maria Klutey, Active Renewables
- Paula Zagrecki, Zorya Energy Advisors
Click here for more information and to register.