Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress 2023
The premier education hub for mitigating risk and delivering novel, all-encompassing ethics & compliance programs. Driven by innovation, defined by integrity, and unrivaled discussions powered by the life sciences industry's most compelling leaders with 500+ years of experience.
Join us at #PCC2023 and receive 10% off of your registration with code PCCSHEPPARD23.
Models of Engagement with Medical and Commercial: April 26, 3:30 PM - 4:15 PM (EST)
- Explore how departments can work together to support field teams while remaining compliant
- Analyze the guidelines and firewalls for programs in the support of innovative patient engagement
- Strategies for managing boundaries with patient organizations
- Assess the role of TLL, MSL and market access personnel
- Dominick DiSabatino, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Ed Sleeper, Global Ethics & Compliance Officer, HUTCHMED International Corporation
- Francisco Riberio, Chief Compliance Officer, ImmunoGen
- Jeremy Lutsky, Associate General Counsel, Tolmar
Click here for more information and to register.