Cannalaw Summit: State of the Union: Drug Policy Reform and the Next Chapter
State of the Union: Drug Policy Reform and The Next Chapter
- Year in Review: Changing Market Dynamics
- Is the Market Imploding? Assessing regulatory hurdles, competition from the illicit market and access to banking services
- Biden Administration/Federal government’s approach to cannabis legalization
- New legislation - and Inaction
- Compare/contrast policy reform cannabis vs psychedelics, including approaches to ethical business models, social equity, benefit honoring
- California Consolidation: Should we be afraid?
- Is taxation killing business?
- Is Investment drying up?
- Update on International Markets
- Whitney Hodges, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Nicole Howell, Partner, Clark Howell LLP
- Shaleen Title, Founder and Director, Parabola Center for Law and Policy
- Christopher J. Davis, Executive Director, The International Cannabis Bar Association (INCBA)
Join your peers at the Cannalaw Summit for 2 days (12 sessions) of discussion, debate, and examination of the most critical challenges that cannabis practices, firms and their clients face. The 3rd Annual Cannalaw Summit, presented by Inside Practice and the Cannalaw Network, will once again bring together a broad set of perspectives from boutiques to big law, in-house counsel, and subject matter experts from across the international cannabis supply chain. As a friend of Sheppard Mullin we encourage you to register for this event at 50% off registration fees using the code – CLSSPK50. To register click here: Cannalaw Summit