50th Annual Conference on International Antitrust Law and Policy, and Antitrust Economics Workshop
For over 40 years the Institute has presented the annual International Antitrust Law and Policy Conference, widely recognized as one of the premier events in the field.
3:15–4:30 p.m. Panel 3: Antitrust, Innovation, and Discrimination: A New Perspective for a New Era? (1.5 CLE)
- Daniel Francis, Assistant Professor of Law, NYU School of Law
- Robert Klotz: Partner, Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
- Benoît Cœuré: President, Autorité de la Concurrence
- Gönenç Gürkaynak: Founding Partner, ELIG Gürkaynak Attorneys-at-Law
- Bruce Hoffman: Partner, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Zephyr Teachout: Associate Professor of Law, Fordham University School of Law
Click here to register.