Tools and Ideas for Asymmetric Advantage: An Executive Perspective
Join WID as we convene to discuss Tools and Ideas for Asymmetric Advantage. The nation’s leading women and men in defense will gather to share ideas on how to maximize professional opportunities and collaborate to deliver our warfighters decisive competitive advantage across the spectrum of conflict in all domains. Senior leaders and young professionals from industry and government will participate in panels offering suggestions, advice and sharing experiences. And attendees will network and hone their knowledge, skills and abilities during smaller breakout sessions.
- Townsend Bourne: Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Lisa Finneran: Vice President, Engineering, General Dynamics Mission Systems
- Angie Lommen: Program Director, BAE Systems
- Elizabeth Pierri: Deputy Director of Operational Support, Naval Criminal Investigative Service
- Dr. Amber Walker, PhD: Technical Director for Land Systems, Anduril Industries
Click here to register.