Land Use Roundtable: Beating the Odds
By Invitation Only
Join our panel of industry experts as they discuss the state of development in the Bay Area. They will address:
- how to maintain a solid, year after year tenant and lender relationship when the market swings from "yeah, let's go" to "whoa, not so much"
- examples of projects that have made headway, and developers' perspectives on why banks sometimes say "no go"
- what lenders are looking for and what projects they ARE funding
- how to build a robust portfolio of leases with locals, regionals and nationals to get a wide swath of creative deal-making
Tuesday, August 31
11:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - Registration & Networking
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Roundtable Q&A and Lunch
4 Embarcadero Center, Seventeenth Floor,
San Francisco, CA 94111
- Tina Essegian, Vice President, Terranomics
- Vincent "Buzz" Butler, Principal, Lake Street Ventures
- David Irmer, President, Innisfree Company
- Todd Oliver, Partner, Terranomics
- TBA, Borel Bank
Questions? Contact Nena Castro at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.774.3252.
This activity complies with standards for Minimum Continuing Legal Education prescribed by the California State Bar and is approved for 1 hour of MCLE credit. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider.