Third Thursday Emerging Company Webinars
Please join Sheppard Mullin for our monthly webinar series educating entrepreneurs and emerging companies on the key legal issues they face during the growth of their companies. These complimentary 1-hour webinars are held through WebEx on the third Thursday of the month at noon. They will have both an audio and PowerPoint component. Please join us for our next webinar on July 21st!
Space Requirements for Start-Up Companies
Thursday, July 21, 2011, 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Presented by Pam Westhoff, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
Space Requirements for Start-Up Companies: Start-up companies have unique needs for functional, affordable space, whether it be for offices, manufacturing or warehousing. This presentation will highlight some of the important real estate issues that will likely be faced by an emerging company, including:
- Avoiding hidden or unexpected occupancy costs
- Insuring your space meets legal requirements, and protecting yourself from the need to make costly upgrades
- Strategies for securing flexible options to downsize, expand, sublease or assign your real estate interests with a minimum of hassle
Please click the link below to see more information, or to join the meeting.
To join the online meeting (Now from iPhones too!)
1. Go to https://soundpath.webex.com/soundpath/j.php?ED=18620368&UID=0
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: (This meeting does not require a password.)
4. Click "Join Now".
To join the teleconference only
Call-in toll-free number: 1-800-901-9719
Call-in number: 1-719-234-0260
Attendee access code: 741613
1. Go to https://soundpath.webex.com/soundpath/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support"
To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), please click here.
The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your computer by going to https://soundpath.webex.com/soundpath/systemdiagnosis.php
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, do not join the session.
This seminar complies with standards for Minimum Continuing Legal Education prescribed by the California State Bar and is approved for 1.0 hour of MCLE credit.
Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider. MCLE attendance certificates will be distributed following the webinar.
Questions? Contact Amy Romaker at
email@example.com or 858.720.7403