2012 CEQA Breakfast Briefing - Los Angeles
Keep Up With The Latest CEQA Developments
Join Sheppard Mullin attorneys and our esteemed guest panelist at this free event to discuss:
- Recent CEQA cases and how they impact you
- Pending CEQA cases and their potential implications
- The latest legislative reform and what's in the legislative pipeline
- What local jurisdictions are doing with their own significance thresholds, processes and procedures
**Validated Parking Provided**
8:00 - 8:30 a.m.
Program and Breakfast
8:30 - 10:30 a.m.
333 South Hope Street, 47th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Christopher Calfee, Senior Counsel, Governor's Office of Planning and Research
Speakers from Sheppard Mullin
Michael Kiely, Partner
Alfred Fraijo, Jr., Partner
Save the Dates
- CEQA Breakfast Briefing, Sheppard Mullin San Diego Office
October 10, 2012
- CEQA Breakfast Briefing, Sheppard Mullin San Francisco Office
November 15, 2012 (To register for this free event, please click here.)
This activity has been approved for two hours of Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education.