CEQA Breakfast Briefing Seminar Series - San Diego
Registration & Breakfast
8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Hilton San Diego Bayfront
1 Park Boulevard
Aqua Room 300
San Diego, CA 92101
**This event is co-hosted by the Urban Land Institute 2013 Spring Meeting. Click here for details and registration information about the 2013 ULI Spring Meeting.
Join Sheppard Mullin attorneys and our esteemed guest panelist to discuss:
- Review of new court decisions and pending cases that impact future development
- The latest on CEQA reform efforts in Sacramento
- Recent developments regarding exemptions and “streamlining” CEQA review
- Gary Gallegos, Executive Director, SANDAG (San Diego Association of Governments)
Sheppard Mullin Speakers:
- Jeff Forrest, Partner
- Donna Jones, Partner
- Alfred Fraijo, Jr., Partner
- John Ponder, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
This activity has been approved for 1.5 hours of Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education.
Questions? Contact Ann Cheney at email@example.com or 415.774.2975.