Breakfast With Your Finance & Bankruptcy Lawyers
January 14, 2014
7:45 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Sheppard Mullin New York
30 Rockefeller Center
New York, NY 10112
Topics covered include:
- Overview of fraudulent conveyance law
- Defending a fraudulent conveyance claim
- Lessons from Madoff: Fraudulent conveyances and Ponzi schemes
- How to avoid fraudulent conveyances
This 1.5 hour complimentary seminar will be presented by:
- Malani J. Cademartori, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Blanka K. Wolfe, Associate, Sheppard Mullin
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 1.5 credit hours which may be applied toward the areas of professional practice requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of New York approved MCLE provider.