Intellectual Property Issues in the Sports Industry
Networking | Drinks & Appetizers
6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
379 Lytton Avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94301
Please join us for a timely discussion on Intellectual Property Issues in the Sports Industry. Topics include:
- Intellectual Property ownership in MLB, the NBA and university athletic departments
- IP concerns for individual athletes
- IP Licensing issues in the sports industry
- David Kelly, Vice President and General Counsel, Golden State Warriors
- Ryan Horning, Senior Counsel, Oakland Athletics
- Ken Landphere, Director, Octagon (Head of Football Division)
- Kevin Blue, Senior Associate Athletics Director, External Relations, Stanford University
- Ryan Hilbert, Special Counsel, Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
Sponsored by O|S|K|R
OSKR, LLC provides expert services to clients involved in complex litigation with particular emphasis on sports and entertainment, antitrust, intellectual property, and securities matters. OSKR partners provide expert witness testimony, as well as fully integrated support to outside experts in need of staff. For more information, please visit: www.oskr.com.
This activity has been approved for 1 hour of Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State of California governing minimum continuing legal education.
Questions? Contact Megan Showerman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650.815.2693.