Silicon Valley Law Foundation Annual Dinner
Last year we made a difference in the lives of more than 6,700 individuals, such as José, whose daughter was diagnosed with severe learning disabilities and will now have the educational support she needs to succeed in school, or Clayton, whose 82-year-old mother will continue to get access to the medical care she needs for her diabetes. We could not have done this without the support of our fundraising program.
Proceeds from this event enable the Law Foundation of Silicon Valley to provide free legal services that advance justice and create opportunity for the most vulnerable people in our region. Our programs include:
- Legal Advocates for Children and Youth helps place children in safe, stable homes and represents abused and neglected children in foster care.
- Fair Housing Law Project assists families who have lost their homes due to predatory lending or housing discrimination.
- Mental Health Advocacy Project helps people with developmental and mental health disabilities live better quality lives.
- Public Interest Law Firm pursues issues that can have a significant effect on disadvantaged groups of people.
- Health Legal Services works to remove barriers to health stability for individuals living with chronic illnesses.
The Celebration of Justice attracts more than 900 of the region’s most successful lawyers and business leaders, judges and elected officials.