Historic Buildings: Getting Ahead of the Development Curve
June 19, 2014 - Downtown Los Angeles
333 South Hope Street
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Click here to register for the DTLA program
June 24, 2014 - Century City
1901 Avenue of the Stars
Los Angeles, CA 90067
Click here to register for the Century City program
Registration & Breakfast 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
Program 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Join Sheppard Mullin attorneys and our distinguished guest panelists to discuss topical issues regarding the treatment and analysis of historic resources in the development process, including:
- How to (smartly) navigate the entitlement/CEQA process
- Potential historic/architectural significance of modern buildings
- How development can impact offsite historic resources
- The latest on legislative efforts to enact a state historic rehabilitation tax credit
- Ken Bernstein, Principal City Planner & Manager, Office of Historic Resources, Los Angeles Department of City Planning
- Linda Dishman, Executive Director, Los Angeles Conservancy
- Jack Rubens, Partner, Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
- Deborah Rosenthal, Partner, Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
Continuing Legal Education Credit
This activity complies with standards for Minimum Continuing Legal Education prescribed by the California State Bar and is approved for 1.5 hours of MCLE credit. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider.
Questions? Contact Michele Nelson at email@example.com or 213.617.5446.