9th Annual Employment Law Conference
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Westin Chicago River North Hotel
320 North Dearborn Street
Chicago, IL 60654
- Employee classification strategies
- Misclassification exposure
- Classifying student athletes
- Challenging the EEOC’s administrative process
Who should attend?
- Corporate Counsel
- Corporate management
- HR professionals
- Employment consultants
- Illinois employment law attorneys
Sheppard Mullin Partner Kevin Cloutier will lead in the second panel discussion on "MisClassification Exposure: A roadmap for minimizing damages"
Approved for 3.5 Illinois MCLE credits