Space Requirements for Startups: Important Real Estate Issues Faced by an Emerging Company
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. PDT
Please join Sheppard Mullin for our monthly Third Thursday Emerging Company Webinar Series educating entrepreneurs and emerging companies on the key legal issues they face during the growth of their companies. These complimentary 1-hour webinars are held through WebEx on the third Thursday of the month at noon. They will have both an audio and PowerPoint component.
This webinar will cover:
- How to protect yourself from hidden lease costs
- How to negotiate for lease provisions that provide with you with adequate flexibility for lease transfers as your company grows
- Planning for the future: inclusion of expansion and reduction rights in leases
- Common pitfalls: hidden relocation rights that may hinder profitability and growth
- Pamela Westhoff, Partner, Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
- Lydia Lake, Attorney, Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
To Join the Meeting:
Meeting Number: 717 471 435
Meeting Password: This meeting does not require a password
To start or join the online meeting CLICK HERE
(now from mobile devices!)
Call-in toll-free number: 1-800-901-9719 (US)
Attendee access code: 328776
Click here to add this meeting to your calendar (e.g. Microsoft Outlook)
1. Go to https://soundpath.webex.com/soundpath/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
This seminar complies with standards for Minimum Continuing Legal Education prescribed by the California State Bar and is approved for 1.0 hour of MCLE credit. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider.
MCLE attendance certificates will be distributed following the webinar.
Questions? Contact Casey Alexander at email@example.com or 213.830.2012.