"The Exchange" Data Privacy and Cyber Security Forum
Tuesday, November 18 - Wednesday, November 19, 2014
1001 16th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
Why Should You Attend?
As a business leader, this forum is designed to help you protect your business from Cyber Attack.
Leaders from public and private sector will learn the essentials on managing cyber
risk, cyber defense and the latest legislative and regulatory developments from
the Hill. The conference will also inform about outsourcing big data to the
cloud, data anonymization, data brokers, data sharing across borders as well as
the future of the cyber security market.
The program's unique interactive format and roundtable sessions will leave you with
a deep understanding of data privacy and cyber security issues and will also
provide actual solutions. It is unlike any other seminar you have attended.
There are no PowerPoint presentations, just real discussions, following an
agenda as an outline, where a document is created from pain points and
solutions addressed that are then emailed to all participants. In addition, the
is a great deal of networking time built in that will enable you to learn and
exchange ideas with your colleagues.
Discussion Topics Will Include:
- Next Generation Threat Detection
- On the Client's End - Liability and Managing Risk - Protecting your Business from Cyber Attack
- What do CEO's, etc., Need to Know to Manage Cyber Risk - Tips
- Cyber Defense - Intersection Between Privacy and Security
- DC Update - What's Going On, On the Hill
- Cyber Security Market Future
- Operational Privacy
- FTC - Federal Trade Commission: Data De-Identification, Data Brokers, Data Sharing Across Borders, Mobile Location Tracking
Sheppard Mullin Associate Alexander Major will act as a Lead Moderator for this event.
To view the full schedule of events, please click here.
Click here to register.
Use code EM100 ($299 value)
- Evolver Legal Services