Formation Issues and Changes in Structure: Tax Considerations
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. (PST)
Please join Sheppard Mullin for our monthly Third Thursday Emerging Company Webinar Series educating entrepreneurs and emerging companies on the key legal issues they face during the growth of their companies. These complimentary 1-hour webinars are held through WebEx on the third Thursday of the month at noon. They will have both an audio and PowerPoint component.
This program will cover the following topics:
- How to choose an entity structure: Corporation, C corporation, S corporation, Partnership, General partnership, Limited partnership, Limited liability company (LLC), or sole proprietorship
- How to convert from one entity form to another
- Tax considerations associated with liquidity events
D. Matthew Richardson, Partner, Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
TO JOIN THE MEETING:
To join the online meeting CLICK HERE
(now from mobile devices!)
Call-in toll-free number: 1-800-901-9719
Attendee access code: 328 776
Meeting Number: 711 215 972
Meeting Password: This meeting does not require a password
Click here to add this meeting to your calendar
(e.g. Microsoft Outlook)
- Go to https://soundpath.webex.com/soundpath/mc
- On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
This seminar complies with standards for Minimum Continuing Legal Education prescribed by the California State Bar and is approved for 1.0 hour of MCLE credit. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider.
MCLE attendance certificates will be distributed following the webinar.
Questions? Contact Casey Alexander at email@example.com.